21 June, 2006

Chat Heat

This has been sitting in the mailbox for a while:



Dear Reality Observer-

This is a few months back and I’m in chat with a few people and it is getting late and as time goes by I find myself in chat alone with this guy (I assume it is a guy) that I’ve kindasorta had a crush on for a while now. and we get to going back and forth in a one on one kind of a way and as it gets later and as we drink some more it starts to get a little edgy and before too long oops..yup you guessed it we had some sort of chat room sex together. Nothing way too explicit but I’m sure we both got off. Now it is a few days later and I’m on the board every day since than and I’m looking for the guy (I assume it is a guy) and he is not around as much as he normally used to be and at this point not at all. And I wait a few days and a few more days and then I PM him and I hear nothing back. And then here and there I bump into him on the board but it is getting akward and I’m worried to even ask him to chat again and after a while he isn’t even loggin on anymore.

So come on! Was I a bad chat room lay? I feel like a teeny boper waiting for the guy to call..and its not like I’m a chat room whore either. I’m certainly old enough to know better This was the first time I had done anything like that before. (really) And now I feel like I am chasing after him and I don’t even know for sure if it is a him or a her and in chat it really doesn’t matter does it? It only matters if you have a way with words? Right? Eech. I feel so used. What should I do? Is there anything I CAN do about this position I am in? I’m starting to feel like a stalker. (If you are reading this, please contact me. I miss you so much. I’m sorry.) I want you to know that I am married, I’m not looking for anything and I don’t see what I did as any sort of cheating of any kind. It just happened. So what.

(Not signed)

and I won’t post the email name.


Dear Not Signed,

I don’t know what to say. I am at a loss. I think you have been played in some sort of way. Let it go and move on if you can. There are too many strange people out there. Your description of the situation does not sound normal. Take a long look at yourself. And it is cheating.
Be careful.
-RBO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home