03 June, 2006

A Quick Restructuring

I have received a number of letters responding to emails that have already been answered. I do think it is important to validate other ideas and advice. I now think that, where appropriate, I will add new comments to the entry in question as an update. I will try to make it obvious that new material is being added.
The second entry of this blog will be edited to become the "UPDATE CENTER" and whenever a previous entry has updates, those updates will be announced with proper links in that area.

I did also receive a very interesting letter from someone who had their own advice for each and every letter I have already responded to. I will share some of those responses once I set up the proper structure so it won't get confusing. This person is now being considered for the position of "Contributor".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home