29 May, 2006

Road Trip or Not

Dear Reality Board Observer,

My board is having one of those "in person" get together thingamagigs in my area. Is it something that is too dangerous to do? Will I be safe if I go? Will they hate me if I don't go? What to do? What to do?

Thanks.

Road Trip or Not

Dear Road Trip or Not,
Why not go? What do you have to lose? Time? If you have the time, the money and are so lonely that you don't know what to do with yourself then venture out from your computer and see what happens. As a general rule, be careful what personal information you give out. Those who appear to be your "friends" today may very well have it in for you tomorrow. Let us know what happens.
And anyone else who has a story about meeting up with internet posters is welcome to add to this.
-RBO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home